Warmer temperatures are on the horizon and it is time to get some fresh colour in the ground and on your patio.
- Pull weeds, which are now easy to see and easy to reach in the winter garden.
- Clean up remaining leaves off rose bushes to reduce over-wintering black spot, and put them in the garbage.
- Plant paperwhites early in the month for a fragrant indoor display at Christmas.
- Cut holly and evergreen branches for Christmas decorations.
- Happy holidays from all of us at Maple Leaf Garden Centres.
- Take a rest. You deserve it!